A special opportunity for Public School Counselors & CBO Professionals in the Baltimore Area
The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) is a nonprofit professional association with a mission to empower college admission counseling professionals through education, advocacy, and community. As part of this mission, NACAC works to support local professionals in our annual conference locations.
NACAC will be in Baltimore September 21-23 for NACAC Conference 2023. We are proud to support local public school counselors and community based organization professionals by providing complimentary conference registration through the Local Counselor Conference Experience.
Below you will find eligibility requirements and further details regarding this opportunity.
- The Local Counselor Conference Experience extends complimentary conference registration to public school counselors and community based organization professionals working in a college advising capacity within the Baltimore Metropolitan Area defined by the Office of Management and Budget as:
- Anne Arundel County
- Baltimore City County
- Baltimore County
- Carroll County
- Harford County
- Howard County
- Queen Anne’s County
- The professional cannot have attended a NACAC conference in the last 5 years.
- Two approved professionals per high school/organization can attend NACAC Conference 2023 via a complimentary Local Counselor Conference Experience registration.
- A nomination form will be circulated among school district superintendents, high school principals, counseling coordinators, and other local leadership to initiate eligibility and ensure the professional receives permission to attend.
- Each nomination will be carefully reviewed by NACAC staff to ensure that the professional meets the required eligibility requirements. If approved, they will receive instructions to register for the Local Counselor Conference Experience at NACAC Conference 2023.
Questions can be directed to NACAC’s membership experience team at email@example.com.