College tours are a staple of the NACAC Conference, and we are offering in-person college tours at the NACAC Conference 2023. If you are an institution interested in hosting a college tour, please review the following information.
Tour options are as follows:
- Single Institution Tour – Formal tour of one institution.
- Group Tour – Formal tours of multiple institutions. Institutions are generally clustered together and provide transportation between each institution.
- Self-Guided Individual Tour – Self-guided tours with no formal program are typically offered by institutions located within 30-minutes of the convention center.
- Private Tour – Institution may also opt to offer private in-person tours. These tours will not be publicized online, however NACAC must have this information for scheduling proposes.
Host institutions are responsible for:
- Managing the invitation, registration and/or waitlists
- Communication with the attendees leading up to the event
- Transportation costs, if applicable
- Food and beverage expenses, if applicable
If you institution is interested in participating in the college tours, please submit the sign-up form.
Tours approved by NACAC will be posted on this website with relevant links to each institution’s website. NACAC requests that tours are inclusive and open to all NACAC attendees, regardless of professional capacity. If you have any questions, please email us or call 703-299-6846.