Along with information about the speaker(s) who may present at NACAC Conference 2024, applicants will need to provide the following information about their proposed session:
1. Session Type
- Education Sessions will be 60 minutes long with up to 4 presenters (including the moderator)
- Learning Lounges will be 30 minutes long with only 1 presenter
2. Session Title
- Click here to view the list of sessions presented at NACAC Conference 2023 in Baltimore.
3. Session Description
- Click here to view examples of strong session descriptions.
4. Primary Intended Audience
- Secondary (public or private), Postsecondary (public or private), CBO, IECs, International, or other
5. Content Level
6. Learning Objectives
- Please list 3 Learning Objectives
- “At the conclusion of this presentation, participants will be better able to…”
7. Education Content Strands
- Select three content strands that are most relevant to your proposed submission
- Click here for an explanation of each strand
8. CE Eligibility
- If your primary target audience includes secondary counselors, your proposed submission may be eligible for CE credits.
9. Previous Presentations of the Session (if applicable)
- Please let us know if you have presented your submission previously including when and where.