Thank you for considering serving as a reviewer for the NACAC Conference 2023 Call for Education Session Proposals process. Reviewers are integral to the creation of the educational content offered at the NACAC Conference. Interested candidates must apply to be a reviewer and identify three areas of expertise that will guide the proposals that they will be assigned.
- February 10: Call for Reviewers opens
- April 3: Call for Reviewers closes
In order to be accepted as a reviewer, you must:
- Be a current NACAC member
- Read and review 25-35 proposals in the areas of self-identified expertise
- Provide comments for each proposal to support their decisions
- Be available throughout the review process (May 1-12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to questions you may have about serving as a reviewer:
Have another question that was not answered here? Contact NACAC’s Education and Training Team.